Monday, January 3, 2011

Conveyors (AKA finally, some fresh content)

Returning from my trip to California for the New Year (where I've been away for a week, explaining my hiatus), I disembarked from the plane and moseyed down to the baggage claim. Being 2 in the morning, my mind wasn't that sharp, but I did manage to make out a sign on the baggage conveyor:

DANGER
DO NOT
WALK ON CONVEYOR
WILL RESULT IN BODILY INJURY

What bothered me the most were the last few words: "WILL RESULT IN BODILY INJURY." Is this to say that walking on the conveyor guarantees an injury? After being confused about the direction modern ergonomics is going, I then remembered that it is two o'clock in the morning, and I should be tired. With this in mind, I stumbled into the car going home and slept peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment